November 30, 2005

100th Entry!

As November wraps up, I post my 100th entry.

I've learned a lot.
Grown a little.

Given up on someone old
Gained something new (German Bank Job)
Decided against something...ugh (Jaylin)
Decided on someone...yay (Puppy)

Planned (Prague Trip)
Purchased (Cell phone)
Prepared (Papers)

This is what I assume a sitcom star feels as (s)he films the 100th episode. The mania is real. The pain is ignored.

Thank you, gentle readers for starting, stopping,and sticking with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe this milestone will give you impetus to clean up your blog design a bit. as befits your sharp sense of fashion and style.

crazily left-justified blog with a mile of blank space on the right of the screen!

Anonymous said...

p.s. just what is a 'desi girl'?

Anonymous said...

yay! love the list-style... milestones are fun!