November 12, 2005

I *heart* Mommy!

 


People always say my mom and I look alike.

People always comment how quiet I am when they meet me in her presence--I stay in the shadows, you see...where I am most comfortable when it comes to my mom.
I let her do the talking. I authorize her to make the decisions--not that I don't disagree with her. She's a vehement Bush supporter for crying out loud--I pretty much started voting just to cancel out her "wrong" vote.

Our mother-daughter relationship evolved into a friendship--this started as early as age 4--it was never conventional. Being a two-person family, my mom has always included me on family decisions--asking for my opinion and honoring it. It's a lot like the Gilmore Girls sans the recent falling out.

So, here we are grayed out--two brown ladies who exist in our spheres in full living color--I just had to mute us for a bit, so you can see where I get my "good looks". Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a bush supporter. . . geeezuz creepin christ on crutch.

cute picture though, I grant that. heartwarming.