November 23, 2005

X Factor

I hate to think something as trite as the holiday season is ushering in that "miss my ex" vibe--in lieu of which I will credit that new job mania--but this week I've missed him.

Missed the random texts, IMs, twenty-second phone calls, and super speedy work-to-work e-mails this week--it's been steadily building...it really is him that I miss. Not the relationship and not the drama--but the ease of that dynamic--at least we never had to work at finishing thoughts sans words.

Well, I hope it passes. Maybe it's just that this is his favorite holiday--the one he calls everyone that matters to say just that...you matter, I'm callig you! I know he won't call me, but I wish I warranted that call.

c'est la vie...

que sera, sera
whatever will be, will be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, Curry Rice Girl, you still have El CRuelo to console you . . . I will keep your blood boiling




p.s. sentence structure still needs work, style-maven

Sweet & Vicious said...

If I have been relegated to the ranks of the cruel, my life really is worse than I had evaluated. barf!