December 6, 2005

Meeting Musing

Just got out of a a three-hour meeting with some of the HR VPs at the German Bank.

Here are my salient thoughts from this endeavor:
I want that Snapple, Lemon Iced Tea. Damn it. He took the one and only bottle.
12oz. of water is just NOT enough...why bother bottling it?

Why does that lean, black man look so good in his suit?
Why do flecks of grey look so sexy on said man?
Why do I love love love skinny men? I know, their suits hang like on hangers--perfectly.

Most of these VPs look pretty young. How old do they think I am?
I'm just as smart as these, experienced, folks. My "communication is key" comment was hailed as the pivotal "change agent" for the new system to be successful.

A gold wedding band...haven't seen one of those in a bit. Guess that means he's really old. Platinum is the in-thing now.

A moment stolen from "In and Out" starring Kevin Klein and reformatted to fit my life "Is everybody married?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need me some new people to stare at during meetings. unfortunately, the young, cute ones (or at least comparatively, when next to the old, fat ones) tend to also be the ones asking irritating, i-need-you-to-know-how-smart-i-am questions. it does make me grateful the people on my own team are actually competent...