January 19, 2006

Testing..Testing...Is this thing on?

There's this girl that I'm not a fan of and she has a blog. It's not a competing blog, but it is a blog, nonetheless. She gets dozens of comments to EVETY SINGLE post. Granted, many of these comments are from the same people and these people are her friends and while I loathe her other people clearly see some redeeming qualities and are friends with her. While I'm not a competitive person, my absolute disdain for this girl had driven me to new heights and I am hungry to outdo her.

So, my little test here is devised to see if ANYONE does actually READ my blog! Yeah team, I am this far gone.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS.
Click on the comment icon and write ONE word (any word) and hit the post button. I am merely gauging whether or not I HAVE a readership. Give me a break, eh?

This one little gesture can be your good deed for the DAY, alright for the WEEK.

Listen to Nike and JUST DO IT!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear you loud and clear in our nation's capital! Yo lady! Call me!

Anonymous said...

*%@!

Anonymous said...

your prose is quite bland.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

so chili wore heels to a papa roach concert. in the heat of the b'more sun, she got trampled by 15 year old girls, who only seconds earlier were innocently flashing their b00bs. chili gave me the i'm-gonna-kill-you-for-dragging-me-here look, mixed in with the i'm-gonna-love-you-for-life-if-i-make-it-out-of-here look.

oh, you just wanted one word.

Sweet & Vicious said...

Thanks, Li Chen--that's a memory I'm still fighting to erase. Not to mention all the flashing..remember that one girl with the dual nipple rings connected with a chain? Back then it seemed SOOOOO bizzare!

Anonymous said...

You know that you are awesome!

erin said...

rad.

i just found your blog. i don't know if i count as "readership".

Anonymous said...

Your post is way cooler than whoever that other chick is. Her friends probably don't have jobs or something.

Anonymous said...

You seem like you are very pleased with yurself all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mili! You're right - I think its against blogging etiquette to read a post and not leave a comment! Bloggers loove comments :) I think that's the way comments work though - unless you're dooce or amalah or something its pretty much gonna be your friends leaving comments.

I actually wanted to write that I was flattered to see Amsterdam on your ABCD list - you know you always have a place to stay here when you do come visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am seeing only vicious...are you really this mean?

Is this person who you are jealous of (come on, let's call it what it is) a friend?

Anonymous said...

you use big words to tell boring stories.

Anonymous said...

you always keep me entertained! ignore the anonymous haters...

i tend to get my few non-friend hits from websites i regularly read (and comment on)...