March 31, 2006

Another Day

Work's been busy. I mean really busy, lately. Being swamped is a good feeling but in a bad way. I like not having to watch the clock, but I hate realizing that the day is done and my work hasn't begun.

A lot of it is busy work, but some of it is actually very interesting design work. I think what's interesting is that I'm actually interested--in something. Genuinely keen to prove myself and learn more. That's not in the slackers handbook--I'm a bit out of my element. I'm a performer. Yes. I'm just not used to caring about my performance. Fresh.

Heading to the Jerz tomorrow with Luckey to pick up my red and gold outfit for Mom's wedding. Hope it looks right with the tailoring--they have to add a whole extra slab of material to fit the mighty bosom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of the new outfit???

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll come visit you if you get a time share....