March 7, 2006

I *heart* Luckey!

  Posted by Picasa In all seriousness, biases aside, isn't he just the CUTEST dog in the history of mankind across all time? He's on Puppy Wars Much to my chagrin, he's only won 56% of the votes. Just not fair! Thanks for turning me into a competitive, crazed non-show dog owner, TOMMY!!!!!

What really gets me are his eyes. I actually had a stranger tell me that we look alike. I'm not sure I see it--maybe the eyes (that's Ditha's take on it!). Mostly old Upper East Side grannies stop me to ask about him and coo in glee--I've been regaled with stories of their dogs as well. At 5 months he's a dream--model behavior, considering he's a puppy. We made a little progress in obedience school today. My dog trainer actually recognized me from the Post. That's the first time I've felt like a celebrity. It was awesome!

  Posted by PicasaDitha loves his nose the best. I remain partial to his big, baby boy eyes. SO cute. There was a boy at puppy obedience with his gf and their beautiful golden retriever who couldn't get over how adorable and teeny Luckey was. Sammy, the retriever, frequently tries to chomp on Luckey--most likely mistaking him for one of her stuffed toys at home...proving once again that size matters. I've been asked if he's a toy (as in the variety of dog) but he's not to my knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luckey also likes to chomp...on stuffed baby lambs. talk about a humping machine.

but that only makes me love luckey more. a puppy that knows how to get on something can really go somewhere.

this is making me really horny. i should do something about that. thanks luckey!