April 13, 2006

Binging on Achievement

Rosie e-mailed me a contract to look over--why she thought my skill set was suited for this, we'll never know--but I promptly forwarded it to Norman. The due dilligence he exercised was not only remarkable but heartwarming.

It's refreshing to see a high school pal rise from the ashes of slackerdom into the prototype of one who achieves. I don't know what snapped from 9th grade to 10th, but that was the change that marked him. Norman has been binging on achievement ever since...not that he didn't achieve when he cared less, it just didn't register as a binge on his scale or anyone else's.

The Stanford Law graduate is currently finishing up a prestigious clerkship in LV, NV and interviewing at some fabulous Manhattan firms to be the future corporate lawyer of America. You go boy!

Oh and THANK YOU for not billing me for that hour--I swear I'll pay you back in girl advice and venue recommendations.

No comments: