April 19, 2006

Walk by Shooting

As I ran out for my morning Venti Skim Chai (that's right people! I've made the switch to TEA...and SKIM milk. Next up, a curry-free lifestyle), a photographer-type was shooting pedestrians rising from the fumes of the 2/3 stop at Wall St.

I assumed he was:
a) an artsy tourist
b) a poser New Yorker
c) an aspiring free lancer, hoping to hawk his wares to a two-bit rag.
d) a guy with too much free time and a bangin' camera

Turns out I was completely off base...as I walked by him he shot my legs mid-swing in black, jersey cotton gaucho pants. I stopped and turned immediately to interrogate the use of said photo. He automatically reached for the badge dangling from his neck to showcase that he was press. He was shooting some lifestyle shots on spec. This doesn't help!

How will I know where I can direct people to see my walking feet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why give up curry? Is a life without curry a life worth living?