June 5, 2006

Burbank

Friday, May 26
10:00pm Landed at Burbank Airport
Cute, friendly building with old fashioned ramp to descend from airplane to ground level.

11:00pm Checked into Motel 6 off Hollywood Blvd. on N. Whitley

11:30pm Hopped in a cab to Saddle Ranch on Sunset Blvd.

12:30pm Drank many pitchers of Mai Tai and Gold Rush

1:00am Encouraged by Li and Drew climbed on the mechanical bull--much cheering

1:05am Was bucked off said mechanical bull and landed face first on moon pillow foam below bull--much jeering

1:30am In an inebriated stupor I decided it was necessary for me to preserve the memory of me riding the bull so I purchased a candid photo of me riding mechnical--like at amusement parks with the roller coasters. It costs $4 to ride the bull and the photo is another $9

2:00am Was a happy drunk, hunting for a cab which took almost an hour to hail down. They aren't kidding about traffic in LA.

No comments: