August 18, 2006

Circadian Rhythm

I've been going to bed between 4am-6am and waking up between 11am-2pm...flipping my life upside down.

The drinking has gone for weekly to daily. I keep thinking it's part of my job--social planning requires socializing--but I'm beginning to see that I've just been avoiding my life. Shirking responsibility and shunning adult behavior to wallow in the adolescent dreamscape portrayed in 13 going on 30. Strictly PG, but definitely not G.

This stops next week when I officially interview for a job in campus recruitment--it's time to step up to the plate--I can't vacation from real life forever yet I know I will be back. My life is segmented in patches of responsibility with sojourns in post-pubertal fantasy--free from the concerns of financial security.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which job are you referring to? diamond dealer job? let's hear more about that. sounds kinda intriguing.

Anonymous said...

whatevs, lazy slag.