August 7, 2006

Shout Out to Tom Tom!

Tommy assembled my chest of drawers--they'd been sitting half done in my room for weeks when we'd abandoned the crude shell and perfect drawers we'd created from particle board and tiny tools--as an impromptu surprise late last week. Now, I have no excuse for the horrific mess my room remains.

Tom also aided me in shampooing Luckey this evening for his bi-monthly bathing rituals which will be instituted moving forward between visits to the groomers. I can't bear the sight of a drenched Luckey--he looks remarkably like a rat and it creeps me out to a degree that diminshes my love for his doe eyes peering up at me.

Last week as Tom Tom prepared for his third date with cute girl--dinner at our apartment--he made an extra serving of chocolate mousse just for me because I rave every time he creates it--from scratch. Tom's one of those cooks who makes everything form RAW materials and without a microwave.

So...Thanks Tom. I love livin' with ya and I greatly appreciate the big and little things you do with and without me asking you. Big love!

No comments: