August 23, 2006

Time is Tissue

There were some choice quotes I wish to share from my jaunt to Regal Theater to watch Snakes on a Plane, yesterday.

"I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane."
"Do as I say and you'll live."
"Time is tissue."

Apparently there was a contest in which regular Joes submitted lines for the film--the winners had their line to added to the movie and had the joy of seeing it on the big screen. I wonder what kind of funny fellas submitted the above.

There was one gratuitous sex scene in the vein of some Mile High Club action--leading to a snake bite in the boob--let me tell you I CRINGED! There was a classic, man peeing leading to the requisite penis bite; sleeping woman who gets venom in the eye, and so on and so forth.

Overall, the film lived up to my expectation of a solidly good BAD movie. Yes, Trace I will continue to enjoy the lowest levels of entertainment. I don't judge you for your high brow stakes don't judge me for my low brow endeavors.

No comments: