September 18, 2006

Photos from Camp

K and I met Lawrie on the bus itself. As we made our way to camp, she won us over with her friendliness and willingness to share travel tales. She's an accountant who travels extensively for work and the kind of girl you can imagine arguing with a busboy in Stockholm or trekking through the Black Forest in Germany. She was one of our 83 guests at our Housewarming party last Friday.
No camp is complete without a crush! Mine was on this hottie, Matt, who worked at camp--he had a hot British accent to match his sweet smile.
I figured I had to put up the picture of me riding the bull--this mechanical bull at camp was serious. My jeans have some torn up seams thanks to this bad boy.
Till you see me in a kayak you really shouldn't believe that I kayaked. So, here I am--in a kayak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girl to your left in the first picture has really nice hair!