September 8, 2006

Pitching Stories

Since I'm going to be traveling most of November, I've decided to pitch some travel article ideas to the multitude of travel websites and travel magazines in the hopes of making some money off the trip.

I've always fancied myself a bit of a writer--thus this blog--so getting the clips would be of paramount importance. My mother has tirelessly encouraged me to WRITE and get published, believing in her heart that I was born to be famous and do great things. I used to think all moms thought that way till I met other people's moms, but nonetheless I fear her faith is unfounded; I'm finally going to try to find it a foundation.

Tomorrow I'll peruse the internet and magazine shops to select more editors to harrass with my crazy ideas and blog tidbits from mmy adventures in Prague.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fancy yourself a writer? you're a woman with a thesaurus on her laptop. that your blog doesn't have a pink background is the one thing you have going for you.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you, anonymous.