October 25, 2006

"No LAGS"

I was just IMing Li Chen since it's only 11pm where he is--whilst I battle another night of reversed circadian rhythms--and he said the funniest thing:

Li:not lags (lame asian girls) tho
Mi: That is so funny...did you make that up?
Li: Yea...like two years ago, I only use it with Tommy though

How awesome is that? I love it...LAGS!

We were discussing my move to San Francisco. OH yeah, I've decided that if LBS fails me and b-school is no longer in the cards, I'm moving to the Bay Area. Well, to San Francisco proper, preferrably between the Castro and Lower Haight in Duboce Triangle. Special K has already agreed to be my faithful companion in this transamerican journey.

Li sends me links to potential houses we can rent since there will be three of us and two pets between us. Mr. Bojangles, K's feminine feline, and my Luckey Duckey Love Bug.

No comments: