November 3, 2006

Hiatus

Gentle Reader(s),

I will be embarking on my Eastern European expedition in a few short hours--whilst I hope to check e-mail--I will not be updating this blog for the duration of my journey.

Please enjoy three weeks free of sweetness and viciousness as I journey to far lands in search of perspective and direction. Don't miss me too much or forget about me altogether as when I return there will be updates galore with photos to boot.

In other--unrelated--news, I met someone very special this week and assuming he doesn't fall in love with someone else (it is NYC) while I'm away there might be less single in my horizon than has been for the last two years. A little something to leave you with....

Be well!
Sweetly Vicious

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gone but not forgotten.

Anonymous said...

hey, where are you?? did you like europe so much that you decided to stay there??

Anonymous said...

Were you at Cafe Deville around 6 last night?
BTD

Sweet & Vicious said...

I was at Cafe Deville last night from 5-7 with my cousin, Rosie...you should have come said hello!

Anonymous said...

I should have, you looked just as beautiful in person as you do in your photos.
BTD

Anonymous said...

awww

Sweet & Vicious said...

BTD!

That is so sweet of you to say...I'm blushing and as you well know from reading me--I'm not quick to blush. Next time, definitely come say "Hi".
Be well...

~S&V