January 31, 2007

I'm not Eve!

Adam has not called or texted me in 72 hours.

I am less freaking out and more weeping out. Granted we only met 10 days ago, but we saw each other every other day with texts on the days we didn't lay eyes or lips on each other for the first 8 of those days.

Tommy insists I should give it another day or two and then call him. But I don't see why I should be calling HIM! Call it stubborness, call it gender roles, call it what you will...but HE should be calling ME!

When he left here at 3pm on Sunday afternoon and I explained to him that phones make calls as well as send text messages I was under the impression he grasped the concept I was impressing upon him--call me tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he moved on. Take the hint.

Sweet & Vicious said...

Nope. Nope. Nope.
He texted me this morning on his way to work...so there!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know the group rule - all three of us can't be gettin' ass at the sametime. Looks like we're blocking you out!