February 15, 2007

My Girly Valentine

Brownie,
Darling, I wanted to send you a Valentine's Day greeting because you will always be one of the greatest loves of my life (dont' tell Kevin: he'll be jealous.) You're the greatest friend a girl could have and I adore you. I may have found the man of my dreams, but as perfect as he is for me, he'll never understand my neuroses in the way that you do (men can't) and he'll never know all the secrets you do. So no matter how many Valentines you have, remember there's a little blonde girl in Georgia who loves you!
Blondie

My closest friend and sorority sister from college who went on to UVA Law and currently works for the court system in Gainesville, GA sent me that gorgeous note in her enormous, child-like print. It was surprising and sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad she probably only makes 50K working for the court system

Anonymous said...

aww, that's sweet.