March 15, 2007

Cheating

NO, I'm not cheating on D'Souza. God! Why is that the assumption you jump to make? I'm in looooove, no desire to cheat...even though he is 100000000 miles away and I won't see him till April 2. Yes, there is a countdown in effect.

Clearly, I've dropped out of graduate school so I'm not cheating in that regard as well. Though I never had the opportunity for that--no real tests administered, it's all paper based. boo!

What I will be cheating on my dear reader is YOU. I've been selected by Hotels by City to blog for their website and given my debt to soceity or Amex, Citibank, and Bank of America respectively I have no choice but to accept...besides I bet they get more readers than I'm currenly reaching. I think I'm just reaching you with this inane drivel, Tracey...and on a good day Carrie!

But, Hater...continue to read, hate, and comment (so I can decide whether or not I want to delete your inflammatory slander)

They say, "Cheaters never prosper!" I venture to guess I'm going to be a whole lot more prosperous in that venture than I ever was in this...though the cathartic value of SweetandVicious cannot be measured in monetary gain alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is your boy's tool?

Anonymous said...

I read your blog almost every day as well. (Anon Reader)

What will you be doing for Hotels by City? Do you stay at the hotels and then write about your stay? Interesting.

Anonymous said...

hellooooo?? what are you doing with all of your free time now that your man is not in the country? come back and blog, lady!