April 5, 2007

Apartment of my Dreams

Apartment: XXL Studio or One Bedroom in Manhattan
Location: South of 96th St. on the West Side or 65th St. on the East Side
Space: 525+ sq. feet
Features: Walk in Closet, Eat in Kitchen, Windowed bathroom and kitchen
Amenities: Laundry in the building, dishwasher, microwave, hardwood floors...if a studio an alcove for the bed that can easily be screened off would be clutch.

Would be cool if there was a gym/room with weights included in the rent, but in the grand scheme of the things I want, I care about this the least.

Would be cool if it was less than 5mins. to the subway, but if I can get more space further away I'll take the space.

Elevator preferred but I'll live in a walk-up as long as it's not higher than the 3rd floor.

My neighborhood preferences are as follows:
Gramercy
Murray Hill
Financial District (not Battery Park)
UWS (ideally near Fordham)

Finding all of it for under $2K/month without paying ANY brokers' fees:
A Dream Come True!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Would be cool if there was a gym/room with weights included in the rent, but in the grand scheme of the things I want, I care about this the least." - THIS IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS

Sweet & Vicious said...

Hmm...sure, it may be obvious but aren't the following facts equally obvious: I have a gorgeous boyfriend, a lucrative job that I'm not stuck with any longer than I have the patience to stick with it, an education that enables me to keep getting jobs like this, and a social network embedded in the best city in the world.
Ha! Seems like I have a pretty prolific existence...painful, isn't it?

Just out of curiosity, anon, what joy do yo derive from your "fat" comments? As you can see they don't phase me...I just keep posting and keep flaunting my fat-titude! Also, why read someone so "painfully obvious"?

People have been oh-so-keen on unearthing your identity but I prefer your cowardly approach of cloaking yourself in the snuggly blanket of annonymity...makes it more fun to speculate on just what a life-lacking loser you must be...read on, hate on!

Anonymous said...

a single-troll theory, but who is on the grassy knoll? more than one, methinks.