April 30, 2007

Broken

It's broken and I don't understand why.

D'Souza's been distant all day. We both woke up on the wrong side of the bed--I slept on his side because I have a tendency to roll to the left so he slept on the inside. I was freelancing at Maxim for the day so I woke and quickly fell into my harried morning routine of brush, shower, dress, and run. He wasn't lazing per se but since he's working at WFC--not on assignment this week--he didn't have an exact arrival time. This wasn't our first morning of race and rush...but it was our least adorable.

He took off shortly after I got home to do his laundry. Then he went off on his own to walk across the brooklyn bridge without giving me fair warning. When he arrived home, he promptly walked past my door into the living room to watch tv completely ignoring my panty-clad rear.
What gives?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... wait and communicate... "Broken" is a big word... Your love is too beautiful to snap so quickly. Communication... is key.

Anonymous said...

How are things going?

Anonymous said...

did you repel him yet or what? please update. thank you.