April 7, 2007

WFC


The World Financial Center (WFC)stands across the West Side Highway from where the World Trade Center (WTC) towers once stood. WFC has 3 towers--Tower 1 stands apart from the attached Towers 2 and 3. D'Souza's main office is in 2 and my current assignment has me shackled in 3.

Yesterday, we had the unique privilege of walking to work together through the financial district across the West Side Highway into Battery Park City (BPC) to the WFC.

He took me to a delicious non-meaty lunch at SouthWestNY at 1pm--in observance of Good Friday. He also met Taurean and I for a quick coffee break at Starbucks around 4pm. Of course, D'Souza's day was a wrap at that point, so he got to go home...walk the dog and take a nap before meeting me for Liturgy at 6pm.

Bah work!

That's where I am right not, clackety clack clack!

No comments: