August 23, 2007

Thank You, Commerce Bank!

There is a Commerce Bank on the corner of 43rd St. on 3rd Ave.
I have been to this location three times this week, heavily laden with coins my mother has been collecting for years.

In quarters alone my total was $167.42. Over the following two days I racked up another $120 bringing the lump sum figure to a whopping $280!

How remarkable to carry sacks of change to the Penny Arcade and depart with feather weight bills. I am grateful for the surcharge-free Commerce Bank.

Hereforeto, I reject my prior confession of love for the CoinStar machine which charges an egregious 8cents to the $1. Boo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commerce bank is ridiculous sometimes with the magnanimous offers they have for "the people." I am forever grateful for the very timely loan they once floated my way. And their hours are so great! Plus, all those pens!
That said, much love for Commerce Bank from me as well.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I will remind everyone that Commerce Bank RULEZ

They REFUND all the charges that OTHER BANKS LEVIE ON US every time we use non-Commerce ATMS!!!!

At the end of the year you get all those ATM surcharges back! omfg, r u kiddn me??? Unheard of~

Commerce. . . ! PWNZ!

--Cruel But Fair

Anonymous said...

i see you heeded my advice and went commerce instead of coinstar.

you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

how could you total $167.42 in quarters? guess elementary mathematics is not your strong point.