October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, D'Souza!

Happy Birthday, Jaan!

I will proceed to enumerate 27 things I love most about C--
1. He is a good man.
2. He will always stop for Starbucks and Falooda--though he consumes neither.
3. He has the most unbelievable shoulders.
4. He frequently picks me up and twirls me in public.
5. He's not afraid to express his feelings in private.
6. He's a man's man. Go Sports!
7. He eats meat--no meal is complete without MEAT!
8. He's not chatty, but he won't avoid a heated conversation.
9. When I stand, barefoot, his chin rests perfectly on my head.
10. He is humble.
11. He is intelligent.
12. He would give a stranger the shirt off his back.
13. He does not impose his worldview on others--aka ME.
14. He is open to change.
15. He's spontaneous.
16. He drives like a racecar driver.
17. He is fiscally savvy. His Excel sheets never cease to amaze me!
18. His voice is SUPER sexy.
19. His smile lights up my world.
20. He is playful.
21. He doesn't care for babies but he loves puppies.
22. He always DOES what needs to be DONE!
23. He pushes me to be a better person--despite my whining.
24. He is ambitious, focused, and driven.
25. He's not afraid to make tough decisions.
26. He is steadfast. His persistence isn't annoying.
27. He is unselfish. He puts family first!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Birthday dirt? What did you get the man who has it all?

Sweet & Vicious said...

I got him a black, leather laptop bag from Kenneth Cole and a TomTom--navigational system. Usefulness is key!