June 30, 2008

Stolen

While I could have inserted this post as a paragraph in the previous post, I felt it deserved it's own listing.

While Zayan and I were cleaning on Friday between 4:30-6:30pm we left the doors of the secluded house sitting on 2 acres on a private road in Shinnecock Hills wide open to allow the place to air out. To my devastation, the cheap 42" flat screen TV in the living room was stolen.

This involved a trip to Wal-Mart later that day to purchase a 32" black Vizio to replace the gaping hole above the white stand with black wheels that housed the previous TV.

That's right, readers, my Hamptons TV was STOLEN while I was in the house. I was robbed ROBBED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF!?


While you were in the house someone creeped up, snuck in and glommed the TV!

Those little shits. I tell ya, "party people" suck. I never throw parties for strangers, they constantly let you down. Weed smokers are totally scum when it comes to respecting property.

Cigarette holes in furniture, drinks spilled, urine, theft--irreplaceable objects damaged.

I think if you're going to run a house you need some better gear like security cameras and tasers.

You're responsible! Your neck is on the block! :(