October 13, 2008

Bye Bye Boarder

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.

My boarder just texted me:
Hey! I'm on the plane. C u soon then...I hope I have the couch next time I'm in NY. haha. Take care!

It was bittersweet.

This is the first time I've really lived alone despite the fact that D'Souza moved out in May. I was away in the Hamptons in a full house most of the summer. Then the boarder moved in on September 2 when I got back to the city.

Sniffle and wail.

Well, guess I better get cracking on that Psych GRE prep I've been procrastinating on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ack! Poor Sweet.

woeful!

Maybe its time for you to take up sports!

:^\

Anonymous said...

start posting on craigslist casual encounters. you will not be lonely.

Anonymous said...

burrrr, that was cold

:(