December 28, 2008

च्रिस्त्मस Past

That title of this post reads, Christmas Past, btw. I recently added the Hindi translation feature so figured I'd give it a go.

Tracey was conspicuously absent from my annual holiday journey home. She's in Florida assisting the family of one of her students vacation. I've received many picture texts with text highlighting her fear and loathing of cartoons come to life.

It was a quiet Christmas. Luckey, Mom, her husband, and I went to see Marley & Me...we smuggled, Luckey into the theater--he's such a dream. Lots of gifts, nothing worth listing. Mom and I went shopping on the new Black Friday...bought more clothes.

Vegas spent his holiday with the D'Souzas. Unmarried, I might be, yet I share custody of my puppy. Only in America! At least there is no court battle--something to be thankful for this year. He's going to stay with him/them through my trip to India. When I get back neutering will ensue...it's long overdue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny post.

Glad to hear your decision about Vegas. I don't think it will affect his personality and hopefully it will tone down his antics a bit. That little scamp--heh heh! Time for some behavior modification.