October 22, 2005

Drunk Dialer

Li was in from San Francisco this weekend. Ditha surprised me by NOT going away--it was crafty. Props!

Tommy mocked my consistency when I told him I wanted him to cook me the exact same meal he'd cooked for me last week. He said it was both "boring and easy". I'm looking forward to your baseball party tomorrow, hopefully it will be neither boring nor easy. Go Astros! (sorry Li)

However, the achievement of the weekend which started on tuesday since that was the big birthday was the frequency and fervor with which I drunk-dialed V. Without fail, I called...recalled and left messages. Thankfully his phone is defunct and he didn't get back to me till the following afternoons. I should be embarrassed but really I'm just proud. As far as drunken phone calls go, V is the best bet. He never picks up. He never makes fun of me the next day. And gosh it's not like I don't say crazy shite to him when I'm stone cold sober.

Though I have a feeling Jaylin isn't too happy with me. In my defense it's not like I called him V

No comments: