November 28, 2005

Blogging Blessings

I got my first offer to get paid to blog today. wooohooo

If only my personal life would take off like my professional seems to...no complaints this is a great change of pace from a month ago.

Got the place to myself since Ditha's shooting in India.
Loving my new job into week 2.
One paper down for class this week...only one to go and it's on Bend it Like Beckham, so that's a lucky break.
I'm definitely getting a white maltese pup for christmas. She's the only thing on my list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to write a paper on bend it like beckham!

Anonymous said...

Nice! That's exciting - do you get to publish the blog?
- New Reader

Sweet & Vicious said...

New,
Still working out the details...will post with a decision/next steps.
Thanks for reading and joining the commentators.

Anonymous said...

hurrah! new fans for the S&V site!

I knew this site couldn't be kept a secret.


meaning will happen!