November 28, 2005

Commerical Clarity

The Victoria Secret commerical this evening put it all in perspective...
"Give me everything I want and nothing I need."

That's exactly what I want to say to him with this addendum:
"You represent everything I want, but nothing I need. Fortunately in this time apart I've come to see that I can meet my needs, so come back and fulfill my wants!"

The truth is...I'm everything he needs but I'm not sure he wants it, just yet--if ever again.

Timing is everything--I hope I've waited it out long enough, but at eight months this baby is ready to pop!
Patience was NEVER my virtue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eight months without sex? Without romance? Or just without this dude?

Odd for you to use a "baby" reference in your speech.

o_0


--el Cruelo

Sweet & Vicious said...

Reference should never be equated with acceptance.

How can one mock or make derisive comments about a topic without mentioning it?