November 19, 2005

Conspiracy Theories

I never realized the many conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11. Yes, I am that naive. No, I did not come to this on my own.

During my job-long (9-hour) date yesterday, my suitor directed his laptop to site after site pertaining to how the attacks were a carefully crafted inside job. I'm sure you can google such results.

Of course, he also didn't "buy" the idea that the holocaust was real.

Clearly, he's a conspiracy junkie...tinged in anti-semitism. Classic scapegoating.
Why is it always the Jews?

I was sad to discover this dealbreaker...he was almost perfect.
Well, the "I love babies and can't wait to have my own" coupled with "I hate New York City and can't wait to move to Long Island or Westchester" did dredge up memories from my worst nightmares if unfortunately realized. Another paper perfect man, bites the dust.

Next...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A narrow escape, for sure. What a doozy that guy was. This was the individual you felt yourself falling for? a few messages ago?
Sorry to hear this. You need to be a lot more selective.


Hinting that 9-11 was an inside job, displays mere stupidity and gullibility; yet I could see a girl overlooking that. It's a complex event and no one has all the answers yet.


But anyone who questions whether the Holocaust occurred--well, definitely steer clear of such people. That is obviously insane. he is a psycho waiting to go postal. You will see his name in the news someday, mark my words.


I agree about the babies thing as well. Especially, hearing this from a male is unsettling. yuk, ugh. but people with baby-making agendas in general: gag!


I predict a new romance for you will occur at your new Wall street drone job.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! The door is still open, it may not be too late for me to try to win you over...

"Mike"

Anonymous said...

goodness! that's a SATC-sort of dating downfall. but at least now you won't have to break up over the kids and westchester thing, since he is obviously a FREAK.