November 14, 2005

The Interview

I'm to meet with Dennis Delgado to accept the inevitable reality that it's back to banking for me. Now the name Dennis invites memories of Dennis the Menance and the Delgado referencess to The Thin Man--not the images you want your interviewer to conjure up for you to maximize your comfort level and prevent any/all performance anxiety.

Well, my master interviewee skills will be put to the ultimate test. (flexes!)

I'm less nervous about landing the job and already anxious aboutthe staying power I lack for the follow through of holding onto it. It's like being a really really hot guy who doesn't have trouble landing chicks, dream girls even, who doesn't suffer from impotence but tends to ejaculate prematurely. sucks!

I really CANNOT quit aother job before it hits the 2-year mark. My career committment is starting to get in the way of job satisfaction and any hope of security and happiness therein. argh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always look to the medical/dental/vision/insurance benefits first. . .

Anonymous said...

sup yo

Anonymous said...

hey the top part of this blog page is marred by the eBlogger nav menu or whatever it is. its a blue thingy that hangs from the upper left corner and you can't even read the title of this blogger's page. color clash as well. fyi to the host.

who even uses that device? can it be gotten rid of?