November 5, 2005

These guys DO exist!

Are you high maintenance? - 29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-109104556@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-11-05, 4:13PM EST


What can I say, I love high maintenance women. I love how they act like little princesses and I love pampering them and buying them whatever it is they want. New handbags every week, the latest Jimmy Choo's... you want it, I'll provide it. I love how they need attention 24/7 and their whimsical nature. To me, they are women who aren't afraid to be women. Let me indulge you and we can both get what we're after.

this is in or around Manhattan

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




109104556


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2005 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's plenty worse guys out there than that. Are you applauding this wastrel, and his cretinous viewpoint--or simply coming out in affirmation of high-maintenance women?

Does high-maintenance behavior resonate with you? Hope not. If so, more's the pity. I know a couple girls like this and they are beneath even the lowest sneer I can pull. 'Jimmy Choo'. . . sheeeesh! Soul-less vampires.