December 10, 2005

I saw V today!

I took the train to Summit to see V this afternoon. He was waiting for me INSIDE the station--not in his car outside like most boys would be.

He wouldn't let me pay for dinner. He insisted I get a drink and dessert...I conceded after some protest--ordering a mudslide. I was stuffed on my appetizer and hearty soup. In typical fashion he berated me for not eatig enough. Trust me, my healthy physique does not build itself--I eat plenty. Gotta love V.

He pulled the car up so I didn't have to walk in the slushy snow.
I always forget just how considerate he is. We sat in starbucks after for a bit because he knows I love it--just looking at each other. It was nice.

He brought me Christmas presents his gf had wrapped. A margarita kit with glasses, pitcher et. al, a glorious, woooden memory box, a box of chocolate truffles, and dog mint treats for my pup. He's so supportive of the dog thing...he's the ONLY one--but he's a believer.

I forget how much I miss him. I forget how much he adds to my life by just being there--standing by, being...that's the kinda guy I need. Why I fight it I'll never know, but yet I pushed him away back when something real was there...ugh, stupid girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't it a little weird his gf wraps the presents? i've NEVER been that nice about heron's ex...