December 10, 2005

Santa Santa Everywhere

Santa Squared to Infinity!!!
As I crawled onto the uptown 6 laden with V gifts, I spied two dozen Santas across the platform and one Hannukah Harry(who was doling out gifts unlike the inebriated Santas). This always looked like so much fun--maybe next year. This was the first time I actually caught them out. One of my Alpha girls raved about her experience last year--got me eager to give it whirl.

I'd be a Sexy Santa, but not a Slutty one--some of those dresses were a bit TOO short for my sensibilities, wonder where I can get those suits? Some of them were adorable in their hats and big boots. "Put Christmas cheer in your beer buzz!" they seemed to say with their slurred smiles. Wonder if they get rowdy...hmmm

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" I can't even imagine a series of changes to THOSE lyrics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you buy for V??? we heard about your gifts but what about his?

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow -- "Cruel but Fair" -- you're soooooo eclectic with your pre-modern movie references. I'm sure the host (who you seem to harbor a poorly concealed affection toward) is very, very impressed with you. I must admit, though, that I always enjoy your comments -- my only hope that it's not too lonely up there on your pedestal.

Sweet & Vicious said...

V's gifts included a compact DVD player, a poker video game, a scarf, a 2x2 magnetic photo frame, a psych game book, a shower radio, and some bubbles.

Sweet & Vicious said...

Oh no...I gave V a scarf (he knows better than to give me such a gift, even in jest).

I gave him a scarf because he is anti-them ... and knowing this waited for him to respond as such...to which I could then respond, "Give it to your gf then!"

Scarves, indeed, are for losers.
That said there are exceptions to the scarf rule (in the cold, one must deign scraf wearing for warmth)...I am anti-scarf as a fashion forum.

I suppose that's the clarity you were seeking.

PS: Thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hey -- CRUEL BUT FAIR --
Thanks for writing me back -- I was hoping you would answer. I didn't mean to arbitrarily throw caustic comments your way. Seriously, NOT the intention at all. You're clearly a very smart guy, this cannot be denied. And the host would never boot you off, of this I assure you -- she is a good friend of mine, and doing something of that sort would be entirely outside of her repertoire. You said, "...But I probably couldn't stand her in person, nor she me. Thankfully, that will never be put to the test." Don't write that off as a possibility. I think (not that that matters much, I am aware), that you guys would hit it off pretty well. Trust me, she's of the pineapple variety -- seems spiky, but is really quite sweet and manages to dazzle pretty much all those that come into her immediate orbit: you'd probably be no exception. And you yourself seem very entertaining. All I'm saying is never say never. My apologies for the lame pineapple analogy. I am too lazy to scroll back and erase it. It makes sense in my head -- and sounds much more poetic in there.