December 14, 2005

Tea-rific

At Tea last night, Kelli professed what Jo proclaims to be one of the most poignant statements, "I choose to be happy. Make the choice."

Beth is still struggling with outing her girlfriend to one of their fellows (gotta love medical drama--this stuff is better than Grey's Anatomy).
MP3: I Kissed a Girl

Jo kept her eye on the clock, so as not to stand up her dinner followed by ShopGirl date. The fling with her Chad-of-the moment having ended less momentously than it began.
The song: And the saints come marching in...

Kelli is in finals frenzy, but anxiety surrounding working through the strike (being a city employee) plagues her more than anything else.
The beat: Back that Ass Up

Karen who would ordinarily be embarrased to admit exactly what she was having lasered stated it with less reluctance than expected and skittered off. She's unwinding--rather we're shocked she's not wound as tight.
The tune: Ladies Night

Lauren was missing in action. We're worried that it's not work but her man troubles she is keeping from us. I've been absent when I haven't wanted to share. More pressingly when I haven't liked what I knew would be voiced.
Whispering: We'll be missing you (B.I.G dedication)

I was undergoing a familiar existential crisis having started my year-in-review loop a little early. Well, this way it can re-run before the new year when it officially goes into syndication.
Humming: It's a Long December...

As always, life was presented, dissected, and pushed aside. Mocking birthed laughter--good times even in bad moments. We're not selling the silver lining but everyone needs a little silver...sometimes, a little silver goes a long way!

No comments: