December 1, 2005

What's been making my day...

This e-mail just greeted me, widening my smile:

If you rearrange the letters in your first and last name, you get...
"I am hot, Slim!"

Isn't that that so appropriate?
~Taurean

The reason it's appropriate is that I tend to date thin men--not lean, THIN. The thin man is my kinda man. I know, it looks silly since I'm un-thin. But my thin man is also tall to balance my shortness. Opposites attracting and such.

My day was cake, going swimmingly, before the above icing.
I awoke to a gift my departed cousins had left me: a Limited Edition, Mint KitKat and an equally sweet bracelet with a touching card. Rosie really is the most effusive person I have EVER met. Put a beam on my mug.

My cousins, Rosie and her big bro--visiting from MA--slept over last night. It is required for every 20something non-med school Indian--Desi--to host overnight a prospective medical resident going through his/her interview process. If for no other reason than to recognize why said Indian host(ess) did not embark on the requisite med track--thus shaming the family and lowering the likelihood of a productive matrimonial union in future! I'm still glad I fell off the track...

I also discovered, in the vortex that is my room, a soon-to-expire, corporate incentive card with $300 from my days at Rezif Pharmaceuticals, so that will conveniently cover my Christmas shopping....well some of it. yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i foresee in the near future time being wasted re-arranging my name... but it already spells words, so probably won't be that exciting...

Anonymous said...

http://www.garamchai.com/christmas.htm