January 1, 2006

2006!

Get your kicks in 2006~

I rang in this year with a quick peck on Special K's lips as we re-counted down at Kelli's since the original countdown wasn't to our liking on her snowy TV.

I don't make resolutions, so this year is no different. Though I'm beginning to feel like my life is in syndication and old highlights are re-run whilst shooting is currently on hiatus this season. My life becomes more redundant with every passing year.


Drunk dialed my i-banker mistake from 2002...he actually picked up and was more than pleasant.
Started the day with my favorite FOP. He reminds me a lot of AJ from 2003.
Spent the evening ambling about Williamsburg with a nice Inwood-er who has many qualities reminiscent of the boy in 2004.

Left Scotty a craftily concocted direct-dial to voicemail message...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should write an entry on highlights of 2005 since this blog wasn't started until later on in the year! looking forward to reading more....this is a good blog...