December 31, 2005

FOP friendly

So, my grand plan to triple date failed. I kept it at a double.
Dracula bought me tea and carried my Indian groceries for a bit, before I raced off to have dinner with "clients". Who are these clients I have?

Drinks at Absolutely 4th with a delightful FOP (fresh off the plane) led to more drinks at The Other Rooom (which is fast becoming the place I go to make-out with near strangers in the dark!). Guilty confession: I thought the accent was CUTE. He went to Cornell--the Ithaca tinge really added to the Bombay brash.

He was a cutie and the best part about the real Indian boys is that they totally GET that you are NOT going to sleep with them--but they try INCESSANTLY to change your mind...and when you say NO NO NO, instead of getting mad they respect it till they try again. It's sweet really.

The best part of the evening was when Chad texted me, I explained that I was with a "client"--yeah, the friday before NYE weekend, that's believable. Thank God banking gets a bad rap. He totally bought it.

Actually the BEST part was sharing my headphones listening to Penn Masala and making out with FOPPY whilst waiting for the PATH--yes, I still live on the UES.

I'm sad Scotty didn't call...I was expecting a booty call wrapped in a drunk dial--oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was super quick! I'm officially labeling you a bloggomaniac..

Anonymous said...

kinda disappointed... you have to keep up the stamina and hit the milestones for the REST of us! you know, so we can live vicariously through your exploits and start some urban legends...

Anonymous said...

what happened to Indian Dracula??