January 9, 2006

Citibank=Big Brother

Getting a call from from your debit/credit provider can only be likened to being stopped by the cops--even just to say hi.

Citibank calls me up--on my CELL phone, mind you--to inform me that I should give them a call back, since there is a fraud fear on my account. Of course, all was well. They were just WORRIED because I'd been spending up a storm and they wanted to make sure it was ME. Alright, MOM--SORRY! Jeez...I'm doing this so I can I don't have to report and explain my spending to ANYONE. But no, now I have the freakin' BANK to contend with on my spending issues.

C'mon Citibank don't go scaring me--monitoring my money means less of it for you to SUCK up from me in the manner a leech slurps blood for an innocent host body. That's not the way to MAKE money.

No comments: