January 10, 2006

To Prague and BEYOND!


I'm going to Prague.
I'm going to Prague.
I'm going to Prague...in just 36 hours!

I can't tell you how excited I am check out their famed nightlife, try that Absinth and chug some Pilsner. Oh yeah take in the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Old Town, Communist Museum, Jewish Cemetery in the Jewish Quarter(oldest in Europe), and be photographed in ALL these locations.

Prague Castle




Charles Bridge






Ah life...it's in the pictures. Well, in the memories but when you get old and wrinkly--it's the photos that will keep you smiling. It's not a matter of being shallow, just keepin' it real--real honest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics....take LOTS while you are there....who are you going with? how long are you going for?

Anonymous said...

how was it? we deserve an absinthe post!