February 17, 2006

Rewind Kelli

I just saw Kelli circa november 1999. It was eerie. This girl on my train even had the exact shade of blonde hair Kelli sported at the time--she's a redhead now, Kelli not that blond from the train. It was, I repeat, eerie.

I couldn't help staring at her agape. Luckily in true Kelli style, she was obvlious to my gawking. She was even reading THE ECONOMIST! Finally, she reached into her bag and pulled out a very red tube and daintily applied it to her mouth which was already, in my opinion, adequately red.

It got me thinking...are there past and future iterations of me going about their life in this city?

Cue New York, New York the Ja Rule version, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was she wearing some sparkly tank top? because if so, it WAS me... all time-traveled!