March 6, 2006

Dinner Party

Summer, Taurean, Tommy, Gary, and Special K were over on Saturday for a little dinner party at my aparment. Luckey had a blast with the number of toes available for chomping.

I made a mean lasagne, albeit a bit dry, and my virgin effort at garlic bread was successful. Tommy had come over the night prior to make chocolate mousse--really not as difficult to make considering the delicacy it is--he even came over early to help me (make!) the guacamole. Li's recipe was put to full effect.

Ditha, my roomie, came home to a sleepy bunch who were wrapping up a midnight viewing of my Netflixed Mississippi Masala. Denzel was FINE when he was young. Though his acting in Training Day is unbeatable. At 2am, all the guests were gone and I was tuckered out too.

Luckey who had been freshly groomed and is a bit too shaven for anyone's taste, still has the cutest little face and it made me happy to tuck him into his crate and climb into bed alone.

No comments: