March 6, 2006

In the Post Again!

I went out with Arnold on Sunday night on the NY Post dime at The Blue Water Grill. The story to be posted in the next day or two--keep checking back on their site. He was much better looking in person. But there was no chemistry. He had an interesting life story--beginning on a vineyard in Hungary, traipising through Australia and landing up in Brooklyn. He confirmed that I truly am not a fan of accents.

I rushed home for Grey's Anatomy, completely forgetting the Oscars were taking the place of McDreamy. Well, that tells you the caliber of the date. But a bottle of wine, two passion fruit cosmos, and $20/glass Hungarian dessert wine later I was ready to go home to Luckey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and the shenannigans...it never ends.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I too rushed home for some Grey on Sunday. So here is the question. How obvious was it from the way the last epi ended that Merideth and McDreamy are going to have a fling again?

Sweet & Vicious said...

um...let me think about that..1000% obvious. Why do they do that? I wanted her to have a thing with McSteamy so McDreamy could go totally loony =)

Anonymous said...

when was the first time you were in the post? i must have missed that entry...can you put up the link again?