March 30, 2006

Hamptons House

I'm at that point in my life when I can actually afford a summer share in the hamptons. A quarter share, mind you, but a share nonetheless. The process of finding the right fit is another matter altogether. It needs to be affordable, close to the Jitney stop and the town. The people in the house NEED to be young, single, professional, and attractive. Most houses are split 50/50 or so they claim.

Special K and Karen are going to join me on this adventure but the task of finding the house falls on me which is a fair bit of pressure since we can't very well go outt and see it before hand. But it's that time of year when the meet and greets are underway--after all you want to know which 30 people you will drunkenly spend the summer weekends with at the Hamptons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is your apartment hunting coming along?

Anonymous said...

I AM COMING WITH YOU