March 9, 2006

Life Without Curry

It's officially been a full week since I had curry. I am alive. I have definitely been eating less..and I can only hope that my stomach is shrinking. Not just visibly but also in its capacity. C'mon JC--I'm giving up curry, give me a lil' something to be happy about.

Last night at Klong with Rosie, I had to resist the urge to order the Panang or Massam Curry. The Spicy Basil Noodles were my savior. I splurged and went for the Thai Sweet Iced Tea and even skipped my stop at THE teahouse on the way home--having missed tea this week, the stop would have been justified--but I quelled that need.

I always mean to try new things, it's just that I cannot get myself to reinvent the wheel of yumminess--why take a chance when I have a guarantee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest part of that entry is that you denied yourself what you really wanted then drank something that was probably far worse in helping you shrink your "tummy." Silliness... Great now I want one. I haven't had one in like four years and no I'm craving one like herion junkie who hasn't shot up today.

Anonymous said...

crazy girl. i never give up the important food groups.