April 27, 2006

6-month Itch

I've said this before and I'll say it again...I have NO staying power.
I can get jobs--after many jobs, I realize this--but for the life of me I cannot hold onto them.

As challenging and enjoyable as my job is at the German Bank, I'm bored. Bored with this office. Bored with my commute. Bored with my work outfits. Bored with my desk. Bored with my colleagues. Bored!

Looking back at my short time in the workforce, I have NEVER lasted more than 6 months at a job. I either switch roles at the firm or switch firms altogether. It's getting to be that time of year again...a headhunter called and I'm a going to see what he has to offer. It's a VP position, so I'm pretty sure I can't smooth talk my way into the 7 years of experience I don't have, but we won't know for SURE till we give it the old college try.

"What it is...and what it will be!"
--Mr. Bones (Snoop Dogg)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about going back to school full time?