April 10, 2006

Dating the OLD

Friday night I broke down and had curry. Curry Row is my downfall.
My date with the Aussie was not enhanced by the copious drinking that went on.

It must be said...while I'm not a gold digger, I see NO point whatsoever in going out with a guy who isn't going to buy my drinks or pay for dinner. I'm quick to reach for the check at Wendy's but even on Curry Row I should not have to pay for my dinner if I have a date in tow. Why does this require mention? It should be how it is. yuck.

We talked. Well, he talked and kept reiterating how comfortable he felt talking to me and how mature I was. blegh. He then proceeded to tell me of every ex he could recall having--BORING. It's not him, I suppose. Most women would love that level of honesty and self-disclosure. I was just bored.

What's wrong with me? Perfectly nice older guy and I'm SO not interested.
Another one bites the dust.

No comments: