April 6, 2006

Vibrating in my Seat

No, it's not one of those spiffy massager chairs--this jitteriness is a side effect of no coffee...the sun drenching my workspace...and the reality that the work day is FAR from over.

I have so much to do but none of it is due today and without the sense of urgency I am not getting one thing done. Frittering the day is not as easy or fun as it used to be. Wish I could knit at my desk or read Anais Nin to my heart's content. Though I bet I could put the tiny book that is Little Birds inside a volumnious binder and read comfortably. I used to do that as a child with Harlequin novels enveloped in science textbooks in India--yeah, I'm a rebel.

Well, blogging isn't making me seem any more professional...best to go!

I already took a jaunt to the bank...another to subway and have saved the 3pm mark for my daily Starbucks amble...but the 2 hours between now and then...gag me with a spoon, already!

No comments: